Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Roxy Jetty Insulated Snowboard Jacket comes in a bold print that won't blend in. It's also got reliable weather protection that'll get you through winter's worst. The Jetty Jacket has a warm 120g insulation, solid 10K waterproof fabric, and loads of protective features. A powder skirt blocks snow from coming up at the waist, a removable hood covers you up top, and a jacket-to-pant connection links up with Roxy pants to completely seal out snow.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester twill Dri-Flight fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 120g body/100g sleeve/60g hood synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 28½"
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Attached powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside your jacket
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Jacket-to-pants connection links up your gear to keep out snow
- Mesh-lined underarm vents open to release excess heat
- 1 chest and 2 hand pockets to store gear
- 2 interior pockets secure essentials
- Sleeve pass pocket conveniently stows lift ticket
- Regular Fit is roomy and comfy, yet flattering
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I love the look of this Roxy snowboard jacket! It's the coolest thing on the slopes! The first time I wore it everyone stopped me to ask me where I had gotten it. It's incredibly unique in color and pattern, and you definitely stand out on the slopes. It was very warm and waterproof. I was very comfortable boarding in 14 degree weather in Breckenridge with blowing snow while wearing this jacket. If you want a jacket that is very warm, waterproof and looks great on the slopes, then this is the jacket for you. But, you should carefully inspect the zipper teeth when you first get the product to ensure no defects. One of the teeth in my zipper fell out, but I may have just purchased a defective jacket, and the other jackets in this design may be fine. It's a bummer, too, because I loved the jacket, otherwise.