Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The Roxy Jetty Insulated Snowboard Jacket has tons of warm insulation, and thanks to Thinsulate's insulating technology, you don't have to look like the Michelin Man to stay warm. But don't worry about overheating: this jacket is breathable and is equipped with mesh-lined vents so you can open up and cool down whenever you like. The Jetty has enough waterproofing to keep you covered through most winter conditions, and has features like an internal media pocket that make every day in this jacket as fun as the last.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% Polyester Micro Twill fabric
- Lining Material: Breathable embossed taffeta
- Insulation: 120g body/100g sleeve/40g hood 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Fit: Regular fit
- Critically seam sealed to keep water out of critical seams
- DWR finish sheds water off of fabric
- Adjustable hood cinches down to protect you better
- Chin guard keeps the tough zipper off your soft skin
- Mesh-lined venting lets you cool down whenever you like
- Loop and snap attachment system attaches the jacket to pants
- Fixed powder skirt keeps snow out of the jacket
- Hide-away powder skirt system lets you tuck the powderskirt away when you don't need it
- Internal media pocket keeps your phone or music player safely stowed
- Internal goggle pocket provides out-of-the-way goggle storage
- Adjustable cuffs give you a comfortable fit
- Wrist gaiters seal snow and wind out of the sleeves
- Sleeve pass pocket for convenient lift pass display
- Glove loops and key clip keep your stuff with you