Roxy Jetty Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: Loose
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Roxy Jetty Insulated Snowboard Jacket has tons of warm insulation, and thanks to Thinsulate's insulating technology, you don't have to look like the Michelin Man to stay warm. But don't worry about overheating: this jacket is breathable and is equipped with mesh-lined vents so you can open up and cool down whenever you like. The Jetty has enough waterproofing to keep you covered through most winter conditions, and has features like an internal media pocket that make every day in this jacket as fun as the last.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% Polyester Micro Twill fabric
- Lining Material: Breathable embossed taffeta
- Insulation: 120g body/100g sleeve/40g hood 3Mâ„˘ Thinsulateâ„˘ insulation
- Fit: Regular fit
- Critically seam sealed to keep water out of critical seams
- DWR finish sheds water off of fabric
- Adjustable hood cinches down to protect you better
- Chin guard keeps the tough zipper off your soft skin
- Mesh-lined venting lets you cool down whenever you like
- Loop and snap attachment system attaches the jacket to pants
- Fixed powder skirt keeps snow out of the jacket
- Hide-away powder skirt system lets you tuck the powderskirt away when you don't need it
- Internal media pocket keeps your phone or music player safely stowed
- Internal goggle pocket provides out-of-the-way goggle storage
- Adjustable cuffs give you a comfortable fit
- Wrist gaiters seal snow and wind out of the sleeves
- Sleeve pass pocket for convenient lift pass display
- Glove loops and key clip keep your stuff with you
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi! I was wondering if this jacket runs "true to size"? I'm petite and usually a size 0... Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Bibi on 1/9/2013 - 1:24 am
"It runs a little small to size. My best suggestion is to follow the sizing chart."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/9/2013 - 9:33 am
"is the ground color black or blue? "
1 Answers |
Question by tracy on 1/23/2013 - 4:50 pm
"The "Indigo Blue" color is shown in the photos as the jacket with the sky blue color with the red and navy stripes."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/24/2013 - 9:06 am
"Hi there, is this jacket quite light? I was watching the video review from you about the Roxy Jet Insulated Jacket and it's quite light. how about this one? I don't want to carry something so bulky with me when travelling. Cheers"
1 Answers |
Question by Winny on 4/30/2013 - 6:46 pm
"This jacket is not super heavy so you will have no issues with it when traveling. It will still keep you very warm though. The 120g of Thinsulateâ„˘ insulation is enough to keep you comfortable in most conditions. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/1/2013 - 8:54 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.