Roxy Jet Setting Softshell Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
Teens daydreaming of deep powder and fresh styles for this year's snowboarding season will love the Roxy Jet Setting Softshell Snowboard Jacket. This fun pattern is truly a knock out and is printed on supersuede fabric that's incredibly soft to the touch. This softshell jacket has a removable hood and a relaxed fit that's flattering while remaining loose and super comfortable. The Quiktech DWR coating is waterproof and breathable with critically taped seams for extra reinforcement. An interior goggle pocket keeps goggles from getting scratched or misplaced when they're not being used. The powderskirt snaps on for a snug fit so warm midlayers don't get soaked and ruin a fun day on the hill.
- 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathability
- Quiktech DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- Regular fit is flattering, yet loose and comfortable
- Printed supersuede fabric of polyester
- Critically taped seams keeps moisture out of major seams
- Removable hood protects your head from the elements
- Powderskirt keeps out light and fluffy snow
- Easily accessible goggle pocket for safekeeping
- Mesh-backed vents for quick temperature regulation
- Jacket length: 28 1/2" from the high point of the shoulder
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this jacket lined?"
1 Answers |
Question by Maureen on 11/14/2010 - 7:14 pm
"This jacket has a lining but is not insulated. You will need to wear thermal layers underneath! Thanks!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/16/2010 - 4:04 pm
"Does this jacket also come in an insulated version?"
1 Answers |
Question by JAM on 11/30/2010 - 12:13 pm
"Unfortunately, this jacket is just a shell jacket. It does not come insulated. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/4/2010 - 2:09 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.