Roxy Hocus Pocus - N 9 Ski System
- Ideal for switching between groomed runs and off-piste terrain.
- The wood core provides easy turning and excellent control
- For beginning to intermediate and lightweight skiers
- 80mm waist is stable on rail slides and provides plenty of float in soft snow
- Twin-tip design lets girls ride switch while pulling off mesmerizing half-pipe moves
- Package includes N9 bindings
- Full Drive toe reduces shock, creates a tight connection to your ski and offers 180Â° releasability, including backward pressure release
- Anti-friction Control Device provides a clean release
- N9 AFC bindings offer a DIN range of 2.5 - 9
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"My daughter is 12 and is very tall and thin and I am having trouble determining the best size ski for her. Some charts use height and others weight. She is 5'6" and weighs 90 lbs. We are looking at the Roxy Hocus Pocus ski for her."
1 Answers |
Question by KG on 10/13/2010 - 9:13 pm
"Depending on her skill level, skiing style, and terrain, she could fit anywhere from a 135-145. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/14/2010 - 1:07 pm
"I am looking at this ski for my 15 yo daughter. She's about 5'3" and 105 lbs. She has a Lange boot, mp size 25.5. She's interested in a versatile twin-tip. She's a solid intermediate. Would this ski in 148 cm be appropriate for her. Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by LDR on 11/24/2010 - 7:04 pm
"I think this would be a good ski for her definitely. however, this is for a beginner/ intermediate. If your daughter is looking to improve her skiing skills, I might suggest going for an intermediate/advanced ski system to give her some room to improve!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/26/2010 - 3:26 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.