5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
Style: WPWSP145The Roxy Equinox Softshell Snowboard Pant is a skinny softshell pant that brings street style to the slopes. The softshell fabric is amply waterproof at 10,000 mm, and includes warm fleece that's bonded to the shell. For its part, the shell is built with stretch fabrics, so it stretches and moves with you so you can move freely. If your day lingers on into the night, you'll hardly notice that you're still wearing the same pants.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 86% Polyester/14% Spandex Plain Semi-dull Softshell fabric
- Lining Material: Bonded polar fleece backed construction
- Insulation: Shell only
- Fit: Skinny fit
- DWR finish sheds water off of fabric
- Lockdown closure system
- Lift ticket loop for easy lift ticket attachment
- Zipper closed bottom leg opening gives you easy boot access
- Boot gaiter with boot hook stays put and keeps snow out of the pants
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the inseam?"
1 Answers |
Question by ELENA on 11/8/2012 - 3:08 am
"The inseam varies by size. You can checkout the measurements on the sizing chart here."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/9/2012 - 4:19 pm
"I want yo know if you have this pants in a smaller size"
1 Answers |
Question by Nicole on 3/6/2014 - 6:04 pm
"The only size left in these pants is a medium. "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/7/2014 - 10:11 am