Roxy Envi C2 BTX Snowboard (Women's)
When you're knee deep in the white stuff and looking to shred the front and back side of the hill go green with Roxy's Envi C2 BTX All-Mountain Freeride Snowboard. The vivid Retro Rex graphics are protected by a Bio Plastic Beans Topsheet that's exceptionally durable. The Full Environmental core is lighter than ever and made of an eco-friendly material that's crafted using sustainable processes. The Envi has a stiffer flex for more responsive turning in the steeps and a directional twin shape that has a higher and longer nose to effortlessly float through crud and keep the tip of the board from dipping in soft snow. The C2 Banana Traction (BTX) rocker between the feet and camber from the feet to the tips with integrated Magnetraction serrated edges make the Envi C2 a quiver of one; this versatile board remains stable at high speeds and even retains maximum edge hold and control underfoot in icy hardpack conditions.
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Flex Rating: 6 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Camber: Reverse-camber Banana Rocker
- New C2 BTX blends rocker and camber for versatility
- Magnetractionâ€™s serrated edges provide hold on hardpack
- New Full Envi Core is 20% lighter with an Envi timber core
- Bio Plastic Beans Topsheet is exceptionally durable
- 5 SW Sidewall laminates, seals, and strengthens five wood layers
- Sintered 9900 Base is highly porous and wax absorbing for speed
- Light Biaxial Topglass with bamboo for reduced glass usage
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)