Roxy Cortina Down Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
The Roxy Cortina Down Insulated Jacket has double-breasted button details for a casual look that easily translates to streetwear when you're off the hill. The slim fit has a fitted, feminine shape with a low-bulk 550 down filling that provides outstanding warmth while remaining lightweight. The Quiktech DWR coating is waterproof and breathable with critically taped seams, so there's no chance the down insulation will get soaked. The hood and powderskirt help to keep out wind and moisture while the vents can be used to quickly regulate your core temperature. This women's insulated jacket is fully lined in cozy polar fleece so you'll stay ultra-warm and comfortable, season after season.
- 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathability
- Quiktech DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- Slim Fit is form fitting and hits just below the hip
- Silver polyester taffeta
- Eldeven down filling has 70% down and 30% feathers
- High-quality 550 down filling has padded weight of 80g
- Critically taped seams keeps moisture out of major seams
- Fully lined in cozy polar fleece
- Removable hood protects your head from the elements
- Powderskirt keeps out light and fluffy snow
- Easily accessible goggle pocket for safekeeping
- Mesh-backed vents for quick temperature regulation
- Two zippered front pockets
- Jacket length: 26 1/2" from the high point of the shoulder
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.