Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Roxy Bomber Insulated Snowboard Jacket is super warm. In fact, it's one of the warmest coats you can get. 200g on synthetic insulation through the core keeps the temp turned up. A slightly lighter insulation in the arms maintains comfort and mobility. The Bomber Jacket has a helmet-compatible hood to seal out snow, a soft collar lining for coziness, and a regular fit that leave plenty of room for layering.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester melange Dri-Flight fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 200g body/160g sleeve and hood synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 29"
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Adjustable, attached hood for weather protection
- Helmet compatible hood fits over your helmet
- Microfiber collar lining feels soft against skin
- Attached powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside your jacket
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Mesh-lined underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Lift ticket holder conveniently stows your pass
- 2 hand pockets to store gear
- Interior media pocket holds your iPod or mp3
- Regular Fit is roomy and comfy, yet flattering