Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
They may see a lot of things at band camp, but they’ve probably never seen a jacket like this. The Roxy Band Camp Insulated Snowboard Jacket is designed for a harsher, more foreboding environment than summer camp. Its 10K shell fabric closes the curtain on wind, snow and hail, while cranked-up Thinsulate™ fully warms your upper body. A hood, taffeta powder skirt and wrist gaiters further seal you off. Important things like goggles, lift ticket and car keys all have a dedicated place to stay.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester melange heather fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 150g body/100g sleeves/40g hood 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Fit: Regular Fit is a loose, classic fit that’s still flattering
- Thinsulate™ insulation delivers warmth without bulk
- Taffeta lining wicks moisture away from your skin
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible, fixed hood protects your head and ears
- Taffeta powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Knit wrist gaiters keep snow out of the cuffs
- Decorative metal zipper chest pocket for stylish storage
- Soft fleece chin guard feels plush against the face
- Jacket-to-pant attachment system creates a one-piece
- Easy-access internal media and goggle pockets offer purposeful storage
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- O-ring ticket holder gives you a place to hang your day pass
- Mesh-lined venting turns on the cooling
- Handwarmer pockets for warming up and storing things
- Key clip to prevent lost, buried keys
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air