Rossignol Vita Sensor2 70 Ski Boot (Women's)
The Rossignol Vita SensorÂ˛ 70 Ski Boot for women features a mid-range flex and mid-range width. Because women are anatomically different than men, Rossignol's F.I.T. (Feminine Intuitive Technology) was added to meet our different needs. There's a lower Tulip cuff on the Vita SensorÂ˛ 70 Boot so that it won't pinch your calf, and there's even goose down insulation in the toe box where most women get cold. The men definitely got the short end on this one; in this women's ski boot we're going to be comfy and cozy even as the temperature is dropping.
- Flex: 70
- Last: 102mm
- Skill: Recreational to Intermediate
- Liner: Sensor Fit Liner
- Mid-wide last width
- Women-specific Tulip Cuff better accommodates women's legs
- Down insulation in the toebox for extra warmth
- One-piece tongue for seamless feel
- Self-shaping tongue molds around your specific foot
- Sensor Fit maintains the anatomical V of your foot
- Plastic part of tongue is removed over instep to prevent pressure points
- Contoured padding in all the right places
- 4.5Â° rams, 14Â° forward lean neutral stance
- Sensor Shell provides direct power and movement translation
- Oversize buckles for easy adjustments in gloves
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Bought a set of Rossingnol Attraction Xelium ski's w/110 bindings for my wife do the boots need to be 110's also "
1 Answers |
Question by Kelly on 1/17/2013 - 9:40 pm
"No. the boots last needs to fit the skier. So, you do not want to get a wide boot if it is not needed, for the person wearing the boot. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/18/2013 - 9:05 am
"Hi there, I would like to buy a pair of Rossignol women ski boots. My actualy shoe size is 37 US 7. My feet length 24.5cm. Any suggestion what size suit me? How long it takes to ship to Singapore and how much? Thank you in advance, Sally "
1 Answers |
Question by Sally on 1/20/2013 - 2:49 am
"Ski boots are very hard to fit and I would not suggest purchasing over seas unless you know for a fact it would fit. The sizes you gave me all vary and would be between a 23-24.5. I would suggest trying on a boot there before shipping internationally."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/21/2013 - 10:50 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.