Rossignol Vita Sensor2 70 Ski Boot (Women's)
The Rossignol Vita Sensor2 70 Ski Boots are actually insulated. These women's ski boots have a thermal insulation in the liner to help prevent heat loss. The ankle and instep on this boot have an accommodating fit so you don't get pressure and discomfort in those areas. By eliminating circulation cut-offs, the boot can actually keep your feet warmer. Another thing about this boot that is very cool is that the cuff is hinged so you can actually open it up really wide. This makes it way easier to get your ski boots on without a struggle.
- Flex: 70
- Last Width: 102mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Women-specific fit with extra room in the instep
- Contoured forefoot and ankle for anatomical fit
- New hinged cuff opens wide for the easiest on/off since rear entry
- Microadjustable buckles let you dial in the fit just right
- Sensor2 insert has 2 rigid points of contact for faster response from skis
- Asymmetrical, one-piece toe box is seamless to eliminate pressure points
- Lower cuff to accommodate lower position of women's calf muscles
- Thermal insulation for extra warmth
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.