Rossignol Vita Sensor 60 Ski Boots (Women's)
The high-flex Rossignol Vita Sensor 60 Ski Boots allow recreational and improving skiers to build confidence on the hill while spending the day in comfort. These medium-volume ski boots feature a women-specific low-profile cuff and padded heat-moldable liner for support. Sensor Concept insert directly transfers energy from your foot to the boot so that turns are easy and none of your efforts are wasted. A plush Naptural Liner is irresistibly cozy and keeps toes warm.
- Last: 102mm, medium volume
- Flex Index: 60, mid-flex range
- Women's-Specific Cuff hits lower on the calf for comfort
- Women's Pro Fit Liner is thermo moldable
- Sensor Concept insert rests directly against the footboard for direct power transfer
- Naptural Liner packs soft, natural down around the toes for warmth
- Polyolefin Shell 4 Micro-Alu Buckles Buckles on upper cuff have tool-free 3-position catches
- All buckles have diagonal alignment for better shell wrap
- Adjustable Canting for a perfect fit
- 360 degree adjustable 30mm Power Strap provides more support
- Removable Hard Polyurethane Sole Plate can be replaced if worn down
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.