Rossignol Vita Sensor 60 Ski Boots (Women's)
The high-flex Rossignol Vita Sensor 60 Ski Boots allow recreational and improving skiers to build confidence on the hill while spending the day in comfort. These medium-volume ski boots feature a women-specific low-profile cuff and padded heat-moldable liner for support. Sensor Concept insert directly transfers energy from your foot to the boot so that turns are easy and none of your efforts are wasted. A plush Naptural Liner is irresistibly cozy and keeps toes warm.
- Last: 102mm, medium volume
- Flex Index: 60, mid-flex range
- Women's-Specific Cuff hits lower on the calf for comfort
- Women's Pro Fit Liner is thermo moldable
- Sensor Concept insert rests directly against the footboard for direct power transfer
- Naptural Liner packs soft, natural down around the toes for warmth
- Polyolefin Shell 4 Micro-Alu Buckles Buckles on upper cuff have tool-free 3-position catches
- All buckles have diagonal alignment for better shell wrap
- Adjustable Canting for a perfect fit
- 360 degree adjustable 30mm Power Strap provides more support
- Removable Hard Polyurethane Sole Plate can be replaced if worn down
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.