Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Rossignol Virage STR Ski Jacket isn't just insulated; it's engineered with the optimal blend of insulation to keep your temperature just right. The Thinsulate insulation is heaviest in the back, a little lighter through the body, and lightest in the sleeves and hood. This keeps you warm while still maintaining a low-bulk feel. When you combine the insulation pattern with the stretch material, the result is incredible freedom to move. Since you're probably the type of skier doesn't run for cover in a blizzard, Rossignol gave the Virage Jacket 20K waterproofing and fully taped seams. It's a sure bet that you'll stay nice and dry in this coat.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 84% nylon/ 16% elastane stretch twill fabric
- Insulation: 250g back/ 100g body/ 80g sleeve & hood Thinsulate Platinum insulation
- Length: Center back measures 31.5"
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Zippered vents open to release excess heat
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Stretch fabric and stretch insulation for freedom of movement
- Lycra inner cuffs with thumbholes to keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Faux leather panels on shoulders for unique look
- Pass pocket keeps lift ticket secure
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- 2 zippered hand pockets, 1 zippered chest pocket