You can stand up to dumping snow in the Rossignol Typhoon Ski Jacket. The Typhoon has 10K Waterproofing to keep you dry, and blended insulation weights to keep you warm. Rossignol's fit is athletic, so it is a little closer, but it never restricts movement and it always performs to your expectations.
- 10K Waterproofing/ 10K Breatahbility
- 100g Body/ 80g Sleeve Thermolite insulation
- DWR sheds water from the surface of the fabric
- Durable nylon fabric
- Pass pocket keeps lift tickets safe
- Plenty of specialized pockets store gear
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Ventilation dumps heat when you're active
- Athletic fit
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This is the most comfortable winter jacket I've ever had. I don't feel bulky, the features and ties are excellent and the wrist guards are so soft and comfortable.I'm not a huge fan of big logos on jackets, but I was happy to see just the one on the shoulder. I don't get any draft up the midsection and the side breathers do a great job of keeping my back dry. Oh, I also haven't been able to find any material defects, or things not fully sewn etc. Everything about it says quality and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.