Rossignol Twist Ski Jacket (Boys')
Aggressive young riders will find everything they need in the Rossignol Twist Ski Jacket. It starts with waterproof fabric on the outside to prevent snow from coming in. On the inside there's a synthetic insulation that's both lightweight and warm. This makes the Twist Jacket more comfortable, so kids won't mind wearing it. The hood is removable in case he doesn't like it, and there's a pass pocket for keeping his lift ticket secure.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester 2L fabric
- Insulation: 160g body / 100g sleeve synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 25.2"
- DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric surface
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside jacket
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out snow
- Inside pass pocket securely holds lift ticket
- Two zippered hand pockets to keep fingers warm