Rocker/Camber Hybrid: Uses rocker in certain zones of the ski, typically the tip, tail, or both. Great, versatile choice, offering good grip on hardpack, some float in soft snow, and easy turn initiation and transitions.
81-105: Versatile; good blend of carve and float
On the Rossignol Temptation 82 Skis you can toss the trail map and ski whatever looks good. These skis are very versatile, giving you a smooth ride and easy control across the whole mountain. The Temptation 82 blends camber under foot with rocker at the tips. This gives you stability and power when you're turning, but also makes turn initiation and release easier. The result is a silky-smooth transition that doesn't require a ton of effort. The Temptation 82 Skis are designed for advanced and advanced intermediate riders, so they're stiff and stable enough for riding fast.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 131-82-119
- Turn Radius: 14m (size 168)
- Camber: Auto Turn Rocker blends 70% camber/30% rocker
- Binding: not included
- Camber under foot for edge grip and stable turns
- Rockered tip makes turn initiation easy and provides float in soft snow
- Cascade Tip shape reduces swing weight
- Lively and light wood core
- Extended profile sidecut for easy turning