Rossignol Synergy Sensor2 90 Ski Boot (Men's)
The Rossignol Synergy SensorÂ˛ 90 Ski Boots have a middle-range last and flex. Either intermediate or advanced riders can ski this boot, depending on their preference, and even though the last is more accommodating in the forefoot, Rossignol's Sensor Fit maintains the V-shape that gives a ski boot good heel hold. Easy entry and a neutral stance make the Synergy SensorÂ˛ unfussy, and when the fit is this good you can be sure that the movement-translating performance will be too.
- Flex: 90
- Last: 102mm
- Skill: Intermediate to Advanced
- Liner: Sensor Fit Liner
- Mid-range width
- One-piece tongue for seamless feel
- Self-shaping tongue molds around your specific foot
- Sensor Fit maintains the anatomical V of your foot
- Plastic part of tongue is removed over instep to prevent pressure points
- Contoured padding in all the right places
- 4.5Â° ramp angle, 14Â° forward lean neutral stance
- Sensor Shell provides direct power and movement translation
- Durable polyether shell
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is a 4.5 degree "ram"? I've heard of canting plates, but never "rams" "
1 Answers |
Question by Boot info seeker on 3/9/2013 - 1:39 pm
"Lol! Neither have we....it's supposed to say ramp. The boot has a 4.5 degree ramp angle. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/12/2013 - 9:48 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.