Rossignol Synergy Sensor 80 Ski Boots (Men's)
If you are an improving skier who wants good support and response, but also comfort you'll want the Rossignol Synergy Sensor 80 Ski Boots. These mid-range flexing boots offer the support that faster skiers need in a last that accommodates feet more comfortably. Sensor technology puts the bootboard in direct contact with the shell so your movements are better translated and more precise.
- Flex Rating: 80
- Last: 102mm
- Sensor technology translates movements to shell better
- Heat moldable liner for custom fit
- Foam padding to resist pressure points and packing out
- Stiff polycarbonate inserts translate movements better
- 1-piece toe box and tongue reduces pressure points
- Diagonal buckle pull for better wrap and heel-hold
- Microadjustable buckles
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.