Rossignol Super 7 Skis (Men's)
Having the Rossignol Super 7 Skis makes you the most important skier on the mountain, and you should act like it. Ski the best lines, tear up the best snow, and then spread your wisdom to all the plebes on the lift. This ski boasts the same powder-slaying tech as the S7, but with metal. Titanial increases the stiffness, increases the response, and gives you even more power as you take on both the backcountry and the regular trails required to get there. Rossignol combined reverse camber and reverse sidecut with traditional camber and hourglass sidecut. The result is the float of a powder ski that can still be controlled, and a ride that will make you feel so warm and fuzzy you'll want to pass them around.
- Design: Powder, but seriously, seriously All-Mountain
- Camber: 50% reverse-camber rocker / 50% traditional camber blend
- Ski Dimensions: 146-117-127
- Binding: not included
- Turn Radius: 17.5m (size 188)
- Titanial to enhance the power and response
- Size up by about 10cm from your normal ski size
- Powder Turn Rocker blends camber underfoot and Rockered tip and tail for float and control
- Centered sidecut blends hourglass and reverse for extra float and easy steering
- Spoon tip enhances the float
- Weight reduction system beefs up the fiberglass underfoot and lightens it at the tip and tail
- Sandwich laminate construction is durable, grippy, and powerful
- Wood core for lively feel
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am 5'10 female weighing 200 lbs. what size ski do i need?"
1 Answers |
Question by lisa on 8/10/2011 - 12:20 pm
"It also depends on your skiing style and ability but an average for you would be size 167."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/10/2011 - 1:11 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.