Rossignol Super 7 Open Skis (Men's)
When you beef up the best ski on the market you get the Rossignol Super 7 Open Skis. This ski starts with the same technology as the S7, but Rossi added two layers of titanial metal. The titanial increases stiffness to give aggressive riders more stability, more power, and more response. What's insane about the Super 7 is that you get loads of power and float in the backcountry, but you can still control it on the groomers. That's because Rossi blended reverse camber and a reverse sidecut with traditional camber and an hourglass sidecut. These skis are not for the weak, but if your skills are proven they might be the best ever.Specs:
- Design: Powder, but seriously, seriously All-Mountain
- Camber: 50% reverse-camber rocker / 50% traditional camber blend
- Ski Dimensions: 145-115-123
- Binding: not included
- Turn Radius: 17.5m
- Titanial to enhance the power and response
- Size up by about 10cm from your normal ski size
- Powder Turn Rocker blends camber underfoot and rockered tip and tail for float and control
- Centered sidecut blends hourglass and reverse for extra float and easy steering
- Spoon tip enhances the float
- Weight reduction system beefs up the fiberglass underfoot and lightens it at the tip and tail
- Sandwich laminate construction is durable, grippy, and powerful
- Wood core for lively feel
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does it come with the bindings?"
1 Answers |
Question by carl on 10/1/2012 - 3:36 pm
"The binding is not included. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/3/2012 - 10:19 am
"What is the under foot width on the Rossignol Super 7 open ski for men"
1 Answers |
Question by greg on 12/10/2013 - 2:49 pm
"The Super 7 is 116mm underfoot. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/10/2013 - 4:45 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.