Rossignol Strato Titane Down Jacket (Men's)
The Rossignol Strato Titane Down Jacket is very, very warm. If you want the maximum warmth for skiing or everyday wear, the Strato Titane Jacket is for you. 550-fill duck down is excellent at keeping you warm while maintaining breathability. The exterior fabric is downproof so all the little feathers don't come through, and it's water-resistant for protection in snowy weather. This version of the Strato Jacket is made with Titane fabric which gives the exterior a sheen for a unique look. There are plenty of ski-friendly features like a powder skirt, pass pocket, and removable hood.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide Titane fabric
- Insulation: 550-fill duck down insulation (90% down/ 10% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 31.5"
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Inner ribbed cuff helps to keep out cold air
- Pass pocket keeps lift ticket secure
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- 2 zippered hand pockets, 1 flap chest pocket
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"The blub about the Rossignol Strato Titane Down Jacket (Men's) states "relaxed fit". I am a 43" chest and fit either large or extra large depending on style. What would you advise with this product?"
1 Answers |
Question by SLB123 on 2/6/2013 - 6:07 am
"I would suggest an XL. This will fit a chest size between 42-43 inches."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/6/2013 - 9:08 am
"Hi....is there any way to get the actual measurements of this jacket...chest.....shoulder to shoulder....sleeve shoulder to cuff and length. I know that Rossignol runs small and don't want to take a chance of it not fitting. Thank you."
1 Answers |
Question by Bradley on 11/25/2013 - 11:48 am
"The measurements for this jacket are as follows: The chest is approximately 44", shoulder to shoulder 23", sleeve length from the center of the neck to the cuff of the sleeve is approximately 38", and from the shoulder to the cuff is approximately 27". The length is approximately 33". "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/26/2013 - 12:24 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.