Rossignol Strato Titane Down Jacket (Men's)
The Rossignol Strato Titane Down Jacket is very, very warm. If you want the maximum warmth for skiing or everyday wear, the Strato Titane Jacket is for you. 550-fill duck down is excellent at keeping you warm while maintaining breathability. The exterior fabric is downproof so all the little feathers don't come through, and it's water-resistant for protection in snowy weather. This version of the Strato Jacket is made with Titane fabric which gives the exterior a sheen for a unique look. There are plenty of ski-friendly features like a powder skirt, pass pocket, and removable hood.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide Titane fabric
- Insulation: 550-fill duck down insulation (90% down/ 10% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 31.5"
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Inner ribbed cuff helps to keep out cold air
- Pass pocket keeps lift ticket secure
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- 2 zippered hand pockets, 1 flap chest pocket