Rossignol Speedster STR Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The first thing you'll notice when you put on the Rossignol Speedster STR Ski Jacket is how light and low-profile it is. You'll be surprised to learn that it's well-insulated too. Rossignol used Thinsulate, and they used different weights in different sections of the coat to provide optimal warmth without making you feel bulky. The warmth is mid-range, which offers great flexibility because you can control the temp with what you wear underneath. The Speedster STR Jacket is also very waterproof. At 20K and with fully-taped seams you can be sure that you'll stay dry in this jacket.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 84% nylon/ 16% elastane stretch twill fabric
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeve Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center back measures 31.5"
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Zippered vents open to release excess heat
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Lycra inner cuffs with thumbholes to keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Pass pocket keeps lift ticket secure
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- 2 zippered hand pockets, 1 zippered chest pocket