Rocker/Camber Hybrid: Uses rocker in certain zones of the ski, typically the tip, tail, or both. Great, versatile choice, offering good grip on hardpack, some float in soft snow, and easy turn initiation and transitions.
106-111: Good float in powder; typically still carve pretty well
Rossignol’s S-Series has been revamped and improved yet again this season. The all-new 7 Series combines some of the latest and greatest technology ultimately dishing out some incredible powder skis. The Rossignol Soul 7 is the quintessential ski for guys looking to get away from the lift and into deeper pow. This ski combines a super-light wood called Paulownia, blended with a honeycomb design for reinforcement and torsional rigidity. Rossignol also focused some attention to the unwanted tip flap associated with rocker skis by smoothing out the ski’s transition from rocker to camber. Now when you're flying down a groomer to get to your secret stash, the only thing flapping will be your jacket.
- Design: Powder/Deep Powder/All Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 136-106-126
- Radius: 17m (size 180)
- Camber: Powder Turn Rocker blends 50% rocker and 50% camber
- Bindings: Not included
- Recommended Binding (sold separately): Rossignol Axial3 120
- Powder Turn rocker floats through powder while reducing tip flap on groomers
- Sandwich construction for stability
- Centered Sidecut allows for easy steering and playfulness
- Paulownia/Diago Fiber reduces ski’s weight
- Patented Air Tip helps with stability and torsional rigidity