Rossignol Sensor 80 Ski Boots (Men's)
The all-mountain Rossignol Synergy Sensor 80 Ski Boot is for aspiring and experienced skiers who crave cruisin' the groomers or hitting the bumps in a relaxed-fitting boot with a tolerant last and supportive flex. The Sensor Concept insert ensures instant power transfer from your forefoot to the shell of your boot so that no energy goes to waste. The heat moldable liner has a seamless design that eliminates pressure points. Not only is the ride down more comfortable, the easy entry feature gets you from the lodge to the hill in record time.
- Last: 102, medium volume
- Flex Index: 80, mid-range flex
- Polyolefin Bi-Injected Cockpit for Easy Entry offers more flex around the cuff
- Sensor Concept insert rests directly against the footboard for direct power transfer
- Total Thermo Fit Liner has a moldable footbed and tongue
- Seamless one-piece tongue and toebox liner design
- 4 Micro-Alu Buckles
- All buckles have diagonal alignment for better shell wrap
- Buckles on upper cuff have tool-free 3-position catches
- Removable Hard Polyurethane Sole Plate can be replaced if worn down
- Adjustable Canting for a perfect fit
- 34mm Power Strap provides more support
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"would the 27.5 boot be wide enough for my 10.7 cm foot"
1 Answers |
Question by Tony on 9/6/2010 - 6:26 am
"These are a wider fitting boot. They measure 10.2cm across the ball of the foot."
Answer by bunny-slope-shredder (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/8/2010 - 4:19 pm
"are these rear entry?"
1 Answers |
Question by seth on 1/16/2012 - 7:47 pm
"Great question! Rear entry is not seen so much these days and is not to be confused with Easy entry (which this boot has). We really only see rear entry boots occasionally in kids styles. Some manufactures like this one, do try to design their boots for an easier entry than the traditional boot design to help speed things along when you are suiting up!"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/19/2012 - 10:24 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.