Rossignol Saffron 7 Skis (Women's)
No one like fussing with their skis. Once you're out, you want to stay out. With the Rossignol Saffron 7 Skis, you can head out into all sorts of conditions and terrain and get a great ride. The ski's waist width is a versatile 98mm, and it's packed with powder-friendly features like rocker and Spoon Tip. These provide tons of float, and make deep-snow turns easy to control. On the front side, Rossi's camber and short sidecut give you the grip and stability you need to carve. Overall, this ski is insanely fun, extremely versatile, and a favorite among testers.
- Design: All-Mountain/Powder
- Ski Dimensions: 128-98-118
- Turn Radius: 17m (size 178)
- Camber: Rockered tip & tail (50%)/traditional camber underfoot (50%)
- Bindings: not included
- Powder Turn Rockered tip and tail for float and easy turns in soft snow
- Camber underfoot for grip and stability on groomed snow
- Short, shallow sidecut for grip under foot and free tip and tail
- Spoon tip prevents bogging down and aids in control in powder
- Minicap sandwich construction is durable and light
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.