Rossignol S7 W Skis (Women's)
Style: RA1QC03If Ullr was a woman he would ride the Rossignol S7 W Skis. These are serious powder skis for women who can back up their skills. Just like the men's version you get a reverse-camber / camber blend, and a reverse-sidecut / hourglass sidecut blend. The amount of float in these powder skis is amazing, and what's really nuts is you can still carve and control them on regular trails. For those of us who don't ski with a trail map, Rossignol may have made the perfect ski in the women's S7.
- Design: Powder, but seriously, seriously All-Mountain
- Camber: 50% reverse-camber rocker / 50% traditional camber blend
- Ski Dimensions: 140-110-118
- Binding: not included
- Turn Radius: 14.8m (size 178)
- Women-specific size for enhanced performance
- Powder Turn Rocker blends camber underfoot and Rockered tip and tail for float and control
- Centered sidecut blends hourglass and reverse for extra float and easy steering
- Spoon tip enhances the float
- Weight reduction system beefs up the fiberglass underfoot and lightens it at the tip and tail
- Sandwich laminate construction is durable, grippy, and powerful
- Wood core for lively feel
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm still puzzled at the difference between the Rossi S7 and the Temptation 88. We see part of the winter in the East on hard pack then the rest in the West in powder. Which would be better for an advanced woman skier? thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by placid one on 11/10/2011 - 10:49 pm
"An advanced skier would need to go with the 88. You're going to compromise your time on the East coast if you go with the S7. The Temptation 88 is a great option for the various mountain conditions that you will come across in either area. Sounds fun!! "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/11/2011 - 2:15 pm
"What would be the difference between Men's S7 and Women's S7? I'm 5'1" and an advanced skier. I prefer Men's graphic though...I don't know which one to get!"
1 Answers |
Question by Snow on 10/18/2012 - 12:06 am
"The men's come in larger sizes. The length and the width are larger to accommodate more weight and height. Being that you are 5'1 you may want to stick with the women's."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/18/2012 - 9:47 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.