Rossignol S7 Skis (Men's)
Your skiing will experience a Renaissance with the Rossignol S7 Skis. These freeride skis do an amazing job of blending camber and rocker, and sidecut and reverse sidecut for incredible float and agility in powder that still carves on the groomed trails. Light, techy, floaty, and controllable, the Rossignol S7 Skis might just be the hottest ride this winter. Size up by about 10cm, and get out there and make them look good.
- Design: Powder, but seriously, seriously All-Mountain
- Camber: 50% reverse-camber rocker / 50% traditional camber blend
- Ski Dimensions: 145-115-123
- Binding: not included
- Turn Radius: 17.5m (size 188)
- Powder Turn Rocker blends camber underfoot and Rockered tip and tail for float and control
- Centered sidecut blends hourglass and reverse for extra float and easy steering
- Spoon tip enhances the float
- Weight reduction system beefs up the fiberglass underfoot and lightens it at the tip and tail
- Sandwich laminate construction is durable, grippy, and powerful
- Wood core for lively feel
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this ski rockered on the tip and tail? Is it still cambered under foot. I like to ski real fast on blues and blacks and need a ski that will hold a mean edge at high speeds. Please tell me your thoughts. Also is this a 2010 or 2011 model. "
1 Answers |
Question by Patrick Hull on 2/15/2011 - 2:22 pm
"The tip rocker is 450 and Tail rocker is 390. It combines traditional and reverse camber (rocker). These are the 2011 model."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/15/2011 - 2:43 pm
"Which bindings suggested for Rossignol S 7 freeride?"
2 Answers |
Question by tallguy on 3/11/2011 - 10:32 pm
"These will work great with the Rossignol Freeski 110 binings."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/17/2011 - 9:55 am
Answer by Dan O on 8/28/2012 - 12:15 pm
"What size would be right for my 6'2, 215lb husband. He's and expert skier. Double black diamond."
1 Answers |
Question by kim on 10/11/2011 - 10:23 am
"A man of his stature and ability would ski on a size 180-195."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/11/2011 - 11:52 am
"Is this ski better than the HEAD ski? Because I don't know which one I should buy, they are both similar prices, but I just cant decide! Please Help?"
1 Answers |
Question by SKi Information on 10/23/2011 - 1:14 am
"Both of these skis are great skis. However the Rossignol S7 is just about the top selling ski over all. This ski has outstanding versatility for all mountain skiing. This ski sells out faster than any ski we have and we have limited stock before they sell out for the season."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/25/2011 - 11:14 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.