Rossignol S7 Freeride Skis
The S7 Freeride Ski from Rossignol is seriously fun in the deep powder. The float is incredible and the turns are absolutely effortless thanks to the reverse-camber rocker. Whether youâ€™re a big Mountain Pro or a struggling intermediate this ski will help you venture off the groomed stuff for the sweetest snow the resorts have to offer. Rossignol didnâ€™t forget though that youâ€™ll need to ski groomed stuff to get to the backcountry. They put a traditional side cut right under the bindings for a bit of edgehold and stability on regular slopes.
- Ski Dimensions: 140/ 110/ 118
- Turn Radius: 14.8m
- Design: 90% Powder / 10% Piste (pretty much the groomer you take to get there)
- Camber: Amptek blends Reverse-camber rocker and traditional underfoot
- Reverse-camber rocker at the tip and tail delivers more flotation
- Reverse sidecut makes turns in deep snow floaty and easy
- Regular sidecut and camber underfoot give you a little stability and edgehold
- Wood core is light and ollies higher
- Metal laminates and Kevlar and carbon reinforcements add response
- Wide underfoot for more float
- Spatula tip and pin tail for easy turns and float in powder
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.