Rossignol S3 Skis (Men's)
The Rossignol S3 brings those of us that spend some time in bounds a little closer to powder heaven. This freeride ski offers the same Powder Turn Rocker that you get on the S7's and Super 7's, but is a little narrower underfoot for better navigation and carving. You still float when you head off into the deep snow, but you also get a ski that rides well all the other times too.
- Design: All-Mountain / Powder
- Camber: 50% reverse-camber rocker / 50% traditional camber
- Ski Dimensions: 128-98-118
- Binding: not included
- Turn Radius: 23m (size 186)
- Powder Turn Rocker blends camber underfoot and Rockered tip and tail for float and control
- Centered sidecut blends hourglass and reverse for extra float and easy steering
- Spoon tip enhances the float
- Sandwich laminate construction is durable, grippy, and powerful
- Wood core for lively feel
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are these ski new?"
1 Answers |
Question by trippeth on 8/10/2012 - 8:53 pm
"Yes, They are new. We do not sell any used items. It is from the 2011-2012 season. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/13/2012 - 10:20 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.