Rossignol S3 Freeride Skis
The Rossignol S3 Freeride Ski is truly a fun ski for the whole mountain. Amptek technology blends a traditional camber with rocker at the tip and tails so you can venture into the hiking terrain in the morning and have fun in the powder, and then burn groomers in the afternoon when the backside is all skied out. When you are truly hard up for fresh snow take the S3s in the trees and watch them effortlessly weave in and out.
- Ski Dimensions: 124/ 96/ 114
- Turn Radius: 15.5m
- Design: 70% powder / 30% groomed
- Camber: Amptek blends Reverse-camber rocker and traditional underfoot
- Wider underfoot for extra float
- Reverse-camber rocker at the tip and tail delivers more flotation
- Regular camber underfoot give you a little stability and edgehold
- Lively wood core for lightweight response
- Powder tip shovels its way through deep snow
- Errs on the side of powder skiing, but also performs on-piste
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"For the Rossi S3, given the rocker tail and tip, for male 145 pounds 5' 8" should the length be 168 or 178? There seems to be a school of thought that we longer on all mountain rocker. I ski the east, and some west."
2 Answers |
Question by musicman101 on 2/19/2011 - 3:55 pm
"Definitely to compensate the rocker to size up is a good idea. For your height and weight the recommended size is 170. So in your case something between 170 and 178 will be perfect."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/23/2011 - 10:29 am
"If you want to ski well go the 168. For some reason sales over does the length on these new skis, but all the base area and more is still there at 168 even rockered like the s-3. You won't regret it at 168- you will at 178. Trust me. "
Answer by to on 9/23/2011 - 4:30 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.