Camber: Shaped like upside-down U. Great for speed and stability.
70-80: Mainly for frontside carving
The S 74 Women’s Ski from Rossignol is perfect for intermediate to advanced women skiers who seek perfect corduroy on the slopes, but also enjoy the occasional foray on the other side of the ropes. The S 74s are light and really maneuverable and hold their edge when you get them carving. Rossignol's Feminine Intuitive Technology is a key component to the manufacture of the S 74s that makes them so female-friendly.
- Ski Dimensions: 114/ 74/ 104
- Turn Radius: 13m
- Design: 60% Piste / 40% Off-piste
- Camber: Traditional
- Women-specific F.I.T. technology enhances lightness and maneuverability
- Light and maneuverable for easy turns
- Flexy and lively wood core
- Slightly turned up tail for less grab upon turn exit