Rossignol Raptor Ski Jacket (Boys')
The Rossignol Raptor Ski Jacket is a reliable coat built with the durability that kids require. The insulation is warm and the fabric is waterproof, so you can ski all day without worrying whether or not he's protected. There's a ski pass pocket on the inside so you can safely stow his lift ticket without it getting lost. The best part? The Raptor Jacket comes in very cool colors and prints so he'll actually want to wear it.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester 2L fabric
- Insulation: 160g body / 100g sleeve synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 24.4"
- DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric surface
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside jacket
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out snow
- Inside pass pocket securely holds lift ticket
- Two zippered hand pockets to keep fingers warm
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"You list the Rossignol Raptor Junior jacket as being clover - but show the jacket in lime on the website. Can you confirm which color you are selling - is the jacket blue or yellow?"
1 Answers |
Question by Callum on 11/28/2012 - 2:42 pm
"The Rossignol Raptor Ski Jacket (Boys') is more like a highlighter-yellow lime shade. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2012 - 2:42 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.