Rossignol Raptor Ski Jacket (Boys')
- Fit: Loose
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 8/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Trashed Checks Clover
Forest Camo Black
The Rossignol Raptor Ski Jacket is a reliable coat built with the durability that kids require. The insulation is warm and the fabric is waterproof, so you can ski all day without worrying whether or not he's protected. There's a ski pass pocket on the inside so you can safely stow his lift ticket without it getting lost. The best part? The Raptor Jacket comes in very cool colors and prints so he'll actually want to wear it.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester 2L fabric
- Insulation: 160g body / 100g sleeve synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 24.4"
- DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric surface
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside jacket
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out snow
- Inside pass pocket securely holds lift ticket
- Two zippered hand pockets to keep fingers warm
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket have wrist gaiters?"
1 Answers |
Question by Janice on 3/5/2013 - 7:40 pm
"It does have a lycra cuff on the inside of the wrist area. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/6/2013 - 9:51 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.