Rossignol Raptor Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Rossignol Raptor Jacket is an aggressively-designed ski jacket that allows you to tear up any terrain in your path. Carefully assembled from several different pieces to be well articulated, and backed with a low-profile insulation, the Raptor Jacket is all about freedom of movement. The fit is athletic so it won't be baggy, but there's plenty of room to bend, twist, stretch, and jump.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester 2L fabric
- Insulation: 80g body/ 60g sleeve polyester insulation
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Lycra cuffs fit close to wrists to keep out cold air
- Side venting to release excess heat
- Elastic hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Plenty of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Pass pocket conveniently holds lift ticket
- DWR provides the first line of weather protection
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this a warm ski jacket r do I need to wear lots of layers?"
1 Answers |
Question by Bill on 4/14/2012 - 3:13 pm
"This is a warm jacket. It is labeled as having 80g of polyester insulation which is a bit on the lighter side. It would be great for people who get warm easily or for use in the spring time. You could also layer using really warm thermals such as the SmartWool Howelsen 1/2-Zip Sweater and still keep very warm!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/16/2012 - 10:56 am
"Description states "The fit is athletic so it won't be baggy, but there's plenty of room to bend, twist, stretch, and jump." I like baggier shirts, not fitted. I will be looking at the xxl size. Will I like this one?"
1 Answers |
Question by Rojo Rob on 8/27/2013 - 11:18 am
"An athletic fit is not baggy. I don't think this will work for you. Are you a skier or a snowboarder? Usually our boarding gear fits baggier than our ski gear. You can take a look at some of those jackets here!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/27/2013 - 1:05 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.