Rossignol Pursuit Sensor3 100 Ski Boot (Men's)
The Rossignol Pursuit Sensor3 100 Ski Boot follows the contours of your foot to give you a great fit and excellent performance. This design more efficiently transmits power from your boots to your bindings so your skis react quicker and with more precision. The liner is heat-moldable to give you custom comfort on the inside, and the canting can be adjusted to ensure the boot lines up with your stance. The flex on this boot is pretty stiff, providing aggressive skiers with the support they require.
- Flex Rating: 100
- Last Width: 100mm
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Sensor reinforced bootboard for power transmission to the ski
- OptisensorFit lining molds to your specific foot shape
- New anatomical cuff design for more comfort at the back of the leg
- Microadjustable buckles let you dial in the fit
- One-piece toe box prevent pressure points from seams
- Double canting adjustment lets you get a balanced, natural alignment
- Rigid cuff insert at the back for response and support
- Diagonal buckles for better wrap
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what year model is this boot?"
1 Answers |
Question by max on 11/22/2013 - 10:24 am
"This boot is from the Winter 2012 collection!"
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/22/2013 - 10:35 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.