Rossignol Polydown Ski Jacket (Boys')
A true ski classic, the Rossignol Polydown Insulated Ski Jacket will be the hand-me-down jacket his little brothers canâ€™t wait to get! Just like the grown-up version, the Polydown Boyâ€™s Jacket is simple, cool and technical. Polydown insulation keeps him warm and comfortable while 10K waterproof fabric keeps him dry. Pockets on the hip and chest give him lots of room for snacks and tissues. Double-layer DWR, a powder skirt, and wrist gaiters will keep him dry should he take a spill or two.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% Polyester Poplin Fabric
- Lining Material: 100% Polyester lining
- Insulation: Polydown synthetic insulation
- 2 Layer DWR finish for extra water resistance
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Ski pass pocket prevents lost lift tickets
- Name tag is handy for school and recess
- External pocket at chest holds gear
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Just wondering if these are true to size. Not sure whether should look at a small mens but there is not much difference in size when I look at the chart. Thanks. Do they compare to the Spyder jacket in size."
1 Answers |
Question by Jan on 5/5/2014 - 4:19 am
"You should be looking at the chest and waist size if you are referring to the sizing chart. The difference between the men's and boy's sizing will be the length of the arms and length of the jacket. These would be a little bit smaller than Spyder in size."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/5/2014 - 9:14 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.