Rossignol Mystery Ski Jacket (Girls')
A classic ski look, the Rossignol Mystery Insulated Ski Jacket will never go out of style. Versatile and technically sound, the Mystery Jacket will keep your little girl warm and dry all day. Rossignol also gave this kids' jacket tons of features, like a powder skirt, removable hood, and plenty of pockets.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% Polyester Poplin Fabric
- Insulation: 160g Body / 100g Sleeves synthetic insulation
- 2 Layer DWR finish for extra water resistance
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Powder skirt to keep snow out and warmth in
- Ski pass pocket prevents lost lift tickets
- Name tag is handy for school and recess
- Internal zippered pocket holds gear
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How does rossignol sizing compare to spyder?"
1 Answers |
Question by Relle on 3/4/2014 - 4:49 am
"Rossignol can tend to fit a bit more snug for adults, but for kids is generally the same as Spyder. There is a size chart there that we have provided that you should check out to see what size would be best."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/4/2014 - 10:22 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.