Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Rossignol Maverick Ski Jacket is for men who don't follow the trail map. If you need the best waterproofing and tons of features because you just don't know what any given day holds, the Maverick Jacket has what you need. With Rossignol's highest waterproof rating, low-profile Thinsulate insulation, excellent breathability, and loads of pockets, this men's jacket will never disappoint you.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Shell Material: 84% nylon/ 16% elastane stretch fabric
- Insulation: 80g body/ 60g sleeve polyester insulation
- Stretch fabric for great freedom of movement
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Lycra cuffs fit close to wrists to keep out cold air
- Side venting to release excess heat
- Elastic hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Plenty of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Pass pocket conveniently holds lift ticket
- DWR provides the first line of weather protection
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
When I first started wearing the Maverick I would only have a light shirt underneath in the early mornings on my way to work. I would get a little chill, the insulation is great but layering is the name of the game. Normally I was used to a heavy Carhartt coat that didn't need any extra help from layering; however it was bulky and stiff. When we had our first big Wisconsin snow storm I started out with the usual long sleeve compression shirt, then a thicker coldgear hoodie. Walking roughly 2.5 miles through blowing snow the waterproofing of the Maverick kept me dry. This is the first time I've had cuffs on a coat and I'm sold, it's my single favorite part. I'm really looking forward to getting out on the ski hills were I have no doubt that I'll stay dry and warm even after a long day on the slopes. The fit of the coat is also great, I stand at 5' 10'' and have a 44 inch chest, and the medium fits just how I like. Sleeves are not to long, and a the coat stops just below my waist.