Rossignol Flared Fire Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
You'll love the modern fit of the Rossignol Flared Fire Ski Pant. Slimmer through the legs and bootcut toward the bottom, the Flared Fire Pants fit like a great pair of jeans. This ski pant is insulated to keep you warm even when the lifts are frozen. Waterproof fabric and critically taped seams prevent snow and moisture from seeping inside.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 60g synthetic insulation
- DWR coating to prevent moisture from wetting the fabric
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping inside
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- 2 zippered front pockets and 2 back pockets hold items
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Good afternoon, the measures listed in the tables correspond to actual measurements of the garment or the garment is more big? Do I should fix the upper extent to the mia?"
1 Answers |
Question by Alicia on 6/30/2013 - 7:56 pm
"The measurements listed should be your body measurements, not the size of the clothing. The pant will be larger so that it will fit around your body measurements. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/1/2013 - 9:30 am
"Any information regarding the inseam on these? I am tall/looking for longer inseams but having some trouble finding some options. "
1 Answers |
Question by angel-A on 10/4/2013 - 2:17 pm
"These pants run 30" inseam for the small to large. "
Answer by Alex (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/4/2013 - 3:26 pm