Rossignol Fire Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 9/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The asymmetrical color-blocking on the Rossignol Fire Insulated Ski Jacket gives it an ultra-modern style. The colored sections are also textured with a subtle herringbone pattern. The fit on the Fire Jacket is feminine and sleek, and it's a reliable performer too. This coat is warmly insulated through the core and lightened up through the sleeves, giving you plenty of warmth without all the bulk.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester shell fabric
- Insulation: 160g body/ 100g sleeve synthetic insulation
- DWR coating causes moisture droplets to bead up
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Inner lycra cuffs keep out cold air
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Removable hood for weather protection
- 2 hand, 2 chest, and 1 lower sleeve pockets hold items
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How long is this jacket? Sleeve length?"
1 Answers |
Question by Ski girl on 2/6/2013 - 6:39 pm
"Center back measures 27" and sleeve length measures 22.5"."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/7/2013 - 3:53 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.