Rossignol AllTrack Pro 80 Ski Boot (Women's)
The Rossignol AllTrack Pro 80 Ski Boot is one of the warmest women's ski boots out there. Rossignol put actual Thinsulate insulation in the lining to help hang onto precious body heat and keep feet warm. They also used softer material in the instep to reduce pressure points that can block circulation. Despite all this coziness, the AllTrack Pro 80 is a high-performing women's ski boot. The 80 flex is on the stiffer side, so women can ski fast with good support. An anatomically-correct design ensures a close fit and good control over your skis.
- Flex Rating: 80
- Last Width: 100mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Sensor Grid material provides good support and rigidity in a lightweight package
- Posi-Block lets you lock upper and lower shells together for skiing, or release for easier walking
- Optisensor 3D liner uses softer material in the ankle and instep for more comfort
- Stiffer heel cup for better hold and control
- Thinsulate insulation in lining for added warmth
- Canting adjustments allow you to align boot to match your natural stance
- Micro-adjustable buckles let you customize the fit
- Hike mode makes walking easier
- Interchangeable Walk-to-Ride soles are rockered for easier walking (sold separately)
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.