Rossignol Kiara 60 Ski Boot (Women's)
The Rossignol Kiara 60 Women's Ski Boots are ski boots that are actually comfortable. The shell is designed with a women-specific anatomical fit. When the fit is better, you the boot doesn't need to squeeze your foot so hard to keep it in place. That's why the last on the Kiara 60 is a comfortable 104mm, but the hold is still good. This boot has Rossignol's Sensor bootboard, which increases power transmission to the ski so you get better control. The flex is nice and forgiving, perfect for intermediate skiers.
- Flex Rating: 60
- Last Width: 104mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Sensor reinforced bootboard for power transmission to the ski
- ThermoFit lining molds to your specific foot shape
- Fleece lining for extra warmth and comfort
- Microadjustable buckles let you dial in the fit
- One-piece toe box prevent pressure points from seams
- Women-specific lowered cuff to accommodate women's calves
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.