Rossignol JCC Puzzle Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Rossignol JCC Puzzle Down Ski Jacket is one of the warmest and most unique fashion ski jackets you will ever see. With each sleeve making up its own zebra, this warm down-insulated ski jacket definitely calls to your inner fashion sense. Because the Puzzle Down Jacket is filled with warm down insulation and trimmed in coyote fur you can be sure that this is an incredibly warm coat as well as a stylish one.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon body / 100% polyester sleeves
- Insulation: 650-fill ELDEVENÂ® duck down (90% down/ 10% feathers)
- Part of the Rossignol JCC Collection by Jean Charles de Castelbajac
- Soft ribbing at cuffs and hem for snug seal
- Trimmed in Coyote EcoluxeÂ® fur
- DWR provides water repellency
- Pass pocket conveniently holds lift ticket
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi! Can it be washed/dried in the machine?"
1 Answers |
Question by Guest on 10/30/2011 - 7:32 am
"Down ski jackets should be machine washed according to the manufacturer`s care tag and line dried. However you can Tumble dry separately on the lowest setting and include a sneaker or some tennis balls to break up any clumps of down. "
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/31/2011 - 11:52 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.