Rossignol JCC Plush Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
Designed by fashion designer Jean Charles de Castelbajac, you can be sure the Rossignol JCC Plush Ski Pant is going to fit amazingly. This sleek, stretch ski pant fits closer, but since it stretches you still get the unrestricted movement that you need. The Plush ski pant is warmly insulated with low-profile Thinsulate so it doesn't compromise the fit, and with top-notch waterproofing this is a piece of high-end ski wear that can handle anything.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Shell Material: 86% Nylon/ 14% Elastane 2L material
- Insulation: 40g ThinsulateÂ® insulation
- Part of the Rossignol JCC Collection by Jean Charles de Castelbajac
- DWR provides the first line of weather protection
- Waterproof zippers prevent leaking
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- High-back waist to prevent cold air from getting in
- Stretch material for great fit and comfort
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello, I wear size 2 US , 26 in jeans. My waist measurement is 66cm and my hips 90cm. What size would I need in these pants? What is the waist measurent for size XS and S in these? Thank you. "
1 Answers |
Question by Lili on 2/25/2012 - 3:37 am
"It sounds like the small would be best for you which has a 28.5 inch waist (72cm). The XS has a 25.5 inch waist (35cm)."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/27/2012 - 10:27 am
"What is the inseam on a size M and a size L?"
1 Answers |
Question by JT on 11/22/2012 - 11:50 pm
"The inseam length on the medium is 31" and 31.5" on the large."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/23/2012 - 4:33 pm