Designed by fashion designer Jean Charles de Castelbajac, you can be sure the Rossignol JCC Plush Ski Pant is going to fit amazingly. This sleek, stretch ski pant fits closer, but since it stretches you still get the unrestricted movement that you need. The Plush ski pant is warmly insulated with low-profile Thinsulate so it doesn't compromise the fit, and with top-notch waterproofing this is a piece of high-end ski wear that can handle anything.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Shell Material: 86% Nylon/ 14% Elastane 2L material
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulate® insulation
- Part of the Rossignol JCC Collection by Jean Charles de Castelbajac
- DWR provides the first line of weather protection
- Waterproof zippers prevent leaking
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- High-back waist to prevent cold air from getting in
- Stretch material for great fit and comfort
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Beautifully made, high quality pants. I wear a size 26 in jeans and the size Small in these fit me very well. A little bit loose around the waistband but very snug throughout. These are not like the standard ski pant in that they are a sexy tight fit, but stretchy and comfortable at the same time. I got these in black. The actual pant is a bit different to the photo - the ''follow your star'' logo is on the back of the left leg (not the right) and there is no JCC heart logo on the butt. There is a zebra print high waist back bit (which you can see on the photo of the white pants) which can be tucked inside.