Rossignol JCC Manning GORE-TEX Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Rossignol JCC Manning GORE-TEXÂ® Ski Jacket is part of the Jean Charles de Castelbajac fashion collection, and is one of the most unique pieces of ski wear you'll ever see. The "KISS" graphic is spelled out in multi-colored zippers on the front, and multi-colored seams run up the front. The Manning Jacket is GORE-TEXÂ® so you know it boasts some of the most technical performance you can find in ski clothing.
- Fabric Rating: Completely waterproof / highly breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester GORE-TEXÂ® Performance Shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Thinsulate synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures approx 25"
- Bright orange satin and tricot lining in hood
- Removable adjustable hood for weather protection
- Removable inner down collar for extra warmth
- JCC collection plus sign snaps
- Sequined JCC plus sign on upper right back
- Adjustable cuffs and wrist gaiters fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- 2 internal catch-all pockets and 1 zippered pocket
- Left sleeve external pocket for extra storage
- Internal cable port to keep headphones organized
- "Victoire" definition printed on inside lining
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.