Rossignol JCC JouJou Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
Featuring the dual panther, the Rossignol JCC JouJou Ski Pant is a performance women's ski pant with great style. This pant fits clost and is really flattering, but it stretches too so that you get unrestricted movement while you ski. A 20,000mm waterproof rating means the JouJou Pant can really take on any conditions, and 40g of ThinsulateÂ® insulation give you warmth without compromising the fit. Wear these high-fashion ski pants all day long and then straight into town for a stand-out look.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Shell Material: 86% Nylon/ 14% Elastane 2L material
- Insulation: 40g ThinsulateÂ® insulation
- Part of the Rossignol JCC Collection by Jean Charles de Castelbajac
- Panther embroidery on bottom of leg
- DWR provides the first line of weather protection
- Waterproof zippers prevent leaking
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- High-back waist to prevent cold air from getting in
- Stretch material for great fit and comfort
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, could you please give the waist and hip measurements in centimeters for size S. Thank you"
1 Answers |
Question by Guest on 11/25/2011 - 2:40 am
"Women's small pant size measurements are: waist of 28.5-inch (72 cm), hips of 37.5 inches (95 cm)."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/25/2011 - 1:48 pm
"Question how long are these pants I have a 24 waist and usually take a long for lenghtwould i take a small or xs "
1 Answers |
Question by on 11/26/2011 - 8:54 am
"The size XS has a waist measurement of 25" with an inseam of 32". The size S has a waist measurement of 27" and an inseam of 32.5". I would recommend the XS."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2011 - 3:59 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.