Rossignol JCC Heidi Print Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
Owning the Rossignol JCC Heidi Print Insulated Ski Jacket is like owning a collector's item - except that you get to take it out and play with it. This unique jacket is part of French designer Jean Charles de Castelbajac's collection of high-fashion ski wear. This piece is unique to this season and won't be made again, so it's very unique. The whimsical print is done on waterproof fabric, making it functional too. The JCC Heidi Jacket is insulated with 100g of Thinsulate for lots of warmth out on the slopes.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof / 15k Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 100g body/80g sleeves Thinsulate Platinum stretch insulation
- Length: Center back measures 24"
- Part of Rossignol's JCC Skiwear Collection by French designer Jean Charles de Castelbajac
- Stretch insulation keeps you warm and allows for comfortable movement
- Removable quilted hood for weather protection
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Two zippered hand pockets and 1 sleeve pocket hold items
- Interior mesh pocket secures essentials
- Thumbhole wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- JCC collection logo on left sleeve
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.