Rossignol JCC Geny PR Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
The Rossignol JCC Geny PR Ski Pant is hands-down the most unique ski pant you'll ever see. A tiger-stripe print runs down each leg with a bright, multi-colored backing. The fabric on the JCC Geny Pant is highly waterproof so you can count on staying dry. It stretches too so you can have a close fit without feeling restricted. Skiing is about having fun, and great fashion is definitely a good time.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof / 15K Breathable
- Shell Material: 64% nylon/ 14% elastane/ 22% polyurethane
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulate insulation
- Fit: Slim
- JCC collection by French fashion designer Jean Charles de Castelbajac
- Fully taped seams to prevent water from seeping inside
- DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Waterproof zipper to prevent leaks
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Raised back helps to keep out cold air
- Belt loops let you add a belt to get the perfect the fit
- Stretch boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
""What is the inseam and do these pants run true to size? Need long length ""
1 Answers |
Question by linda on 10/11/2012 - 9:03 am
""The inseam is 31". This is a European brand and may run smaller. I would suggest to size up."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/11/2012 - 3:00 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.