Rossignol JCC Game Panther Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Rossignol JCC Game Panther Ski Jacket embraces the unique styling of the Castelbajac Collection and stays true to his bright, funky styles. Each sleeve is a panther on this form-fitting women's ski coat. Of course, the Game Master Jacket is highly technical too. 20,000mm of waterproofing and equally as fantastic breathability means that not only will you have the best looking jacket on the mountain, you'll have one of the best performing as well.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Shell Material: 86% Nylon/ 14% Elastane 2L fabric
- Insulation: 250g back/ 100g body and sleeve ThinsulateÂ® Platinum
- Part of the Rossignol JCC Collection by Jean Charles de Castelbajac
- Low-profile ThinsulateÂ® keeps you warm without compromising fit
- Removable stow-away hood for weather protection
- Lycra inner cuffs fit around wrists to keep out cold air
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Pass pocket conveniently holds lift tickets
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Waterproof welded zippers prevent seepage
- DWR provides the first line of weather protection
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the sizing like? I'm 5'4" 125lbs, 34B. Would a small or medium fit better?"
1 Answers |
Question by SkiAlways85 on 1/11/2012 - 8:01 am
"Based on your chest measuremnt, you should order a size small, however we always suggest sizing up, especially if you are going to layer so you could also go with a medium."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/11/2012 - 1:16 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.