Rossignol JCC Gaga Stretch Ski Pant (Women's)
- Fit: Slim
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 9/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Rossignol JCC Gaga Stretch Ski Pants have an incredibly feminine, sexy fit. These stretch ski pants are designed to fit close to create a fantastic look. They're still highly technical, offering an extremely high waterproof rating and warm insulation. As part of the the Jean Charles de Castelbajac collection, the Gaga Pants have totally unique styling, complete with a faux leather panel down each side.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 84% nylon/ 16% elastane stretch fabric
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulate insulation
- Part of the the Rossignol JCC Collection by designer Jean Charles de Castelbajac
- DWR prevents moisture from wetting the fabric surface
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Higher back for more protection from snow and cold air
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Side panel in APS faux leather
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.